Tuesday, April 19, 2011



So I finished reading the Book of Mormom last week for the first time in my adult life. I think the last time I read it all the way through was in junior high. Don't worry, I've never been comfortable talking about my feelings of such things as this, so no long testimony bearing here. I just wanted to document this somewhere.

I'm now reading D&C and at the same time watching my dad's copy of The Joseph Smith Papers. It was coincidental that I'm reading and watching these at the same time, but it's put the revelations in D&C in context and given little more of the history behind why they were given. It's an interesting documentary and worth watching if you have hours and hours free. (I've been watching it at work while I've been doing graves the past few weeks, tons of free time to fill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment