Payton
For Payt's I decided to go a little retro and keep it simple so it looks more masculine. I chose the colors to match his room and the Utes, but gotta say it's a pretty classic and great color combo.Makaylee
This is by far my favorite quilt I have made to date. I wanted to do something that looked like a classic quilt pattern but with a little bit of a modern twist. Love this and love KKs color combo too....
Maycee
For Maycee's I wanted to do something a little more playful and fun and fell in love with this pattern. I love pinwheel quilts but I thought this was a cute twist on the old standard.
I need to make some of these for myself!! I have already bought fabric to make my own versions of Makaylee's and Maycee's but it's sitting uncut, waiting. I went to bundle up in a blanket a couple of weeks ago and had someone tell me I needed to do it in one of my quilts and I realized I only have one, I've given them all away and never made the ones for me! Gotta get that time management under control and get my quilts done as well...I've got a few more for the family and some friends in progress already and several more in planning stages. Can't wait to show you more.....



Nicki they are all amazing! The pictures don't do them justice. Maycee LOVES hers- good job!
ReplyDelete