Monday, June 20, 2011

My Latest Projects

I decided to post pics of the sewing projects I've done the past few months. I am so in love with some of these, I had to show them off....


R's quilt - I started this as a gift, but it's been the first quilt I've kept for myself and has become my favorite one to cuddle up with.




I made baby carrier covers for my sis in laws. This one was for a coworker and was my favorite that I've made.



Tate's Hungry Caterpillar Quilt


Sue's quilt - I made this for my mom's birthday and has to be by far my favorite I've ever made. I love this fabric!



This one isn't new, in fact it's one of the first quilts I ever made, it's Tate's baby blanket. He found it in his closet a couple months ago and pulled in out. I spent most of my pregnancy working on this and did it entirely by hand. I so do not have the patience to do that anymore!







































No comments:

Post a Comment